Weret AB (“Weret”) warrants that for a limited period of two (2) years, as from delivery of the product, that the product(s) included in the package are free from defects in material under normal use. This is a voluntary manufacturer’s warranty. It provides rights separate to the rights provided by consumer law, including, but not limited to those relating to non-conforming goods. Weret’s limited warranty benefits are in addition to, and not instead of, rights provided by consumer law. Should your watch require warranty service, please contact the authorized Weret dealer who sold you the watch and provide them with your proof of purchase. If work is done under the warranty, the Weret dealer or service centre may to the extent permitted by law charge for postage and handling. Non-warranty service is done at an appropriate charge by the authorized Weret retailer of your choice. This warranty is void if non-certified Weret dealers carries out service of the watch. In the event of repair, the watch, watch parts or bracelet/strap may be replaced with equivalent parts.
Subject to the limitations set forth in the General Terms and Conditions and below, if your Weret specified in this Quick Guide does not conform to the warranties provided for in the General Terms and Conditions applicable to the contract between us, please contact us via the contact information set forth in the General Terms and Conditions.
The Weret warranty does not cover:
• Sapphire crystal life.
• Failure caused by fire, earthquake, and other natural disasters.
• Failure resulting from an improper service modification.
• Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear.
•Alteration of the colour and/or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber.
• Weret will not repair damaged leather products. We will only replace them if the conditions of the warranty are met within 6 months from date of purchase. This warranty is void if the leather product has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service or other factors not due to defects in materials or if a valid receipt is not included.
• Any work done by an unauthorized third party.
• Even for products submitted within the valid warranty period, repair costs that would normally be covered by the terms of the warranty may be charged in cases where information about the distributor or place of purchase is missing or incomplete.
• Claims covered by any extra warranty that may be provided by the seller.
• A watch that was not originally purchased from an authorized Weret retailer.
Please go to legal.weret.com for more information